Saturday, January 17, 2009

Roomies.

My roomies are the best things that have happened to me since moving to Provo.
Rachel-She is so sweet. She knows what to say and when to say it. On top of that she's extremely patient although she denies that profusely.
Hannah-Holy cow can you say amazing? She is always praying which is so cool. She always reminds us that we need to have roomie prayers which is something all of us in my apartment need. She is my room roomie. She's always there if I need to talk about something, or just relieve some stress, which is mainly what's been happening since I still can't find a job. (I've sent 2 more resumes and applied 4 more places..it's pretty sick. Jobs I've applied for is now at tally mark 27.) Anyway, she's amazing and so...amazing! :)
Jackie-Oh Jacksters. She is my sarcastic buddy. We are always sarcastic with one another and it's awesome because we totally get each other's humor. It's wonderful. She is also a darn good cook! Yummy yummy food people, no joke!
I guess I just wanted to brag about 3 definite blessings that I've been given since I moved here. The Lord knows what he's doing and even though I don't always understand the timing, it all has a reason.

2 comments:

  1. YAY! I'm glad you've got great roommates! LOL! And no matter what happens you'll have already crossed that road with growing up with 5 sisters! So you guys ought to have a great time! Good luck with the job! Still crossing my fingers and praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I need all the prayers I can get! lol. Ha, I guess I do kind of have a one up on others because of my sisters. That's one good thing about all this! :)

    ReplyDelete