An ode to my bike:
I have a bike.
His name is Ike.
He's gray and blue
and Silver too!
I ride by the river
straight down to the lake.
I hope that no one
my bike will take.
I like my bike,
My bike named Ike.
He is just plain swell.
-The End
I've been biking for the last few days and let me just say I love it SO MUCH MORE than running. I feel like I get a better work out in areas that I need most. Plus, Neil has been doing it with me! That makes it that much more exciting. We'll see how fit I can get in the next couple of months. (We'll keep going after we get married but the wedding is one goal to work toward.) YAY for IKE the BIKE!
You do have a knack for poetry :)
ReplyDeleteI like Ike the bike.
ReplyDelete