Name: Neil J Olsen
Favorite Color: Green
Favorite Food: It's easier to say what he doesn't like-celery, egg salad, potato salad...He does really like chicken pot pie.
Hero: His Dad.
Favorite Song To Play (On the Piano): Debussy Reflets dans Lea'u
Favorite Place: Lake Powell
Favorite Book: The Virginian
Favorite Activity: Spending time with...ME!!!
First Impression of Me: "That is a fun, classy, sporty gal."
My First Impression of Him: "He's a nice guy. Cool." -No joke.
Well, that first impression grew to be a little bit more than that. By golly, I think I'm in love.
![]() |
| From my sneaky photo shoot. |
| YAY US! |
![]() |
| Thanksgiving. Meg was so small! |
![]() |
| A friend was taking pictures of people at church and snapped these of us. |



Beautiful post! :) By the way, I have totally read The Virginian. It's currently on my bookshelf here in my apartment :)
ReplyDeleteaww!! so happy for you :)
ReplyDelete(not gonna lie though, when i first saw your "sunday" pics on facebook, i thought i was going to see a ring on your finger! :)
This makes me VERY happy :) I LOVE LOVE. Your man is SO impressive and talented....JUST LIKE YOU! I am so glad you guys have each other--you guys brighten my life!
ReplyDelete