Wednesday, February 15, 2012
Dislike
I'll catch you up on all things "Valentinesy" later but just for now I have got to express my current hatred for Midterms. School is good but right now, I don't like it. That's okay right? I mean, I'm not going to drop out or anything. Believe you me that would be harder than staying in! I just don't like school right now. Midterms on top of regular homework assignment, essays and work. Physically it is hard to handle everything and being sick, so sick that I can't do anything but throw up and sleep, is annoying. It all comes from the stress. So maybe it's not that I dislike school, maybe it's that I dislike the stress that makes me sick which makes me miss work and then I miss class which puts me behind...that's one nasty little cycle... Oh well, onwards and upwards!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Vent it out, girl friend!! You'll get through it all, I promise!! :) LOVES <3
ReplyDelete