So in the office on Monday mornings, the question that is asked the most is, "How was your weekend, what did you do?Well, here is what I did.
Friday Night:
I was invited to go to the BYU outdoor movie.But I turned it down to have some alone time. Well, I turned down the offer so that I could finish season four of this:

Thanks to Jackie, I've been addicted to this show. (5 YEARS after the series finale.) I must say that season 4 was the best season. Mainly because Marissa wasn't in it! YAY!
Then there was a thunderstorm! I mean, a real thunderstorm in UTAH!
It rarely happens. The cool thing? I've been homesick and the thunderstorms there are so AWESOME.
So, when there was a thunderstorm here, I knew that Heavenly Father was giving me a little piece of home.
On Saturday...
I woke up to a text reading, "Banana Pancakes at my place, be here in 10."Banana pancakes? Heck yes I'm there! My visiting teacher is wonderful. I love her. After pancakes and a little chatty-poo I went home to figure out my budget. But then I get this text. It says, "Hey are you coming to float the Provo River with us?" I responded saying that if I could afford it (ironic that I was working on my budget...) I'd be there in a heartbeat.
The a phone call, "Caitlin, we've got the money. Just come."
I love friends that really show that they want you around. I really do.
Well, we floated down the Provo river.
No.
It is not a lazy river ride.
Yes.
My abs hurt.
Yes.
I have bruises!!!!
After the river there was pizza-swimming-movies-games and then BED.
Sunday morning...
Came too soon. WAY TOO SOON. But I love church. So 8:30 came
and I peeled myself out of bed, made sure Jackie (who has been sick) was okay
and then headed to church. My day didn't end until
10:30p.m. I must say, I love Sundays. :)
So that was my weekend. I had a good time.

Thanks to Jackie, I've been addicted to this show. (5 YEARS after the series finale.) I must say that season 4 was the best season. Mainly because Marissa wasn't in it! YAY!
Then there was a thunderstorm! I mean, a real thunderstorm in UTAH!
It rarely happens. The cool thing? I've been homesick and the thunderstorms there are so AWESOME.
So, when there was a thunderstorm here, I knew that Heavenly Father was giving me a little piece of home.
On Saturday...
I woke up to a text reading, "Banana Pancakes at my place, be here in 10."Banana pancakes? Heck yes I'm there! My visiting teacher is wonderful. I love her. After pancakes and a little chatty-poo I went home to figure out my budget. But then I get this text. It says, "Hey are you coming to float the Provo River with us?" I responded saying that if I could afford it (ironic that I was working on my budget...) I'd be there in a heartbeat.
The a phone call, "Caitlin, we've got the money. Just come."
I love friends that really show that they want you around. I really do.
Well, we floated down the Provo river.
No.
It is not a lazy river ride.Yes.
My abs hurt.
Yes.
I have bruises!!!!
After the river there was pizza-swimming-movies-games and then BED.
Sunday morning...
Came too soon. WAY TOO SOON. But I love church. So 8:30 came
and I peeled myself out of bed, made sure Jackie (who has been sick) was okay
and then headed to church. My day didn't end until
10:30p.m. I must say, I love Sundays. :)
So that was my weekend. I had a good time.
I love this! The thunderstorm WAS awesome... and I've always wanted to float the river - Jealous!
ReplyDelete