*My adventures in San Diego will be posted sometime this weekend, I promise!*
Friday, July 2, 2010
A feeling...
This will be short but I wanted to share it. So, the other day my roommate and I were over in the chapel by our apartment complex. She was playing the piano as I was singing along. It was kind of late, about 9:30p.m. but we'd gone later than that before so neither one of us thought it would be a big deal. As I was singing one of the songs, I started to get nervous and sweaty. I felt like we should leave but I thought I was just being paranoid because of how late it was but I wasn't afraid we would get into any trouble. So I kept singing. But the sweaty, nervous feeling I had just got more intense. I stopped mid-song and told Jackie that I felt like we should leave. She turned around quickly and said "I feel like we should too." We didn't even turn off the lights in the room. We just left through the outside door that is in the room we were in. I can't say why we both felt that way but I can say that I know that it was the Spirit telling us to get out, telling us that something was wrong. I don't know what would've happened had we stayed but it doesn't matter. We were protected and I am so grateful for that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment