Saturday, July 3, 2010

San Diego.

So, sometimes I go on vacation.
This time it just so happened to be to San Diego, a place I have never been. :)
After a long day of driving we made a basic plan of attack for the rest of the weekend.

Wednesday consisted of SEA WORLD!







(Somehow all my Sea World pics got erased. Or put into a different folder on my comp...I can't find them.)

Thursday was Beach day!


(This is La Jolla Cove or something like that. We saw seals and cool looking birds but we didn't swim here. We swam at La Jolla beach and Coronado beach.)

Friday was The Zoo!
The San Diego Zoo should have it's own zip code. I think it actually might.




1-I was excited because all of these ^ animals were awake. The tiger is falling asleep but he wasn't quite there yet. Mr. Panther (black) was a show off and Mr. Jaguar (spotted) looked hungry. It was great.
2-The "Big Cat Trail" was my favorite!
3-That zoo is huge and goes up and down...so much walking and I wore sandals. Bad idea.
4-It really bugs me that I can't find a lot of my pics....GRRRR!
5-After the Zoo we went back to La Jolla beach and played for an hour or so.

Saturday we left.
But before we left entirely, we visited Point Loma.

(I can't find these pics either...looks like I'll be searching my computer for them. Hopefully I'll find them so you can see how pretty the light house is.)

No comments:

Post a Comment