So I got engaged to a wonderful young man this evening. His name is Joey and he is a fabulous man. This was our conversation....which we wrote down. :)
J: Do you love me?
Me: (I circled yes). Can we get married?
J: Please and thank you! Our colors can be teal and gold!
Me: I was thinking olive and lilac.
J: Chartreuse and honeydew?
There were some other words exchanged but they are private and to be shared between Joey and myself only. ;)
Okay but really? It's a joke. I love Joey but sadly he's been snatched up. :( Tonight was all good fun and I'm glad I have friends who'll play along with my flirtatious antics. :)
J: Do you love me?
Me: (I circled yes). Can we get married?
J: Please and thank you! Our colors can be teal and gold!
Me: I was thinking olive and lilac.
J: Chartreuse and honeydew?
There were some other words exchanged but they are private and to be shared between Joey and myself only. ;)
Okay but really? It's a joke. I love Joey but sadly he's been snatched up. :( Tonight was all good fun and I'm glad I have friends who'll play along with my flirtatious antics. :)
Okay. You couldn't have made up a more perfect Joey conversation. I'm pretty sure he is the only boy alive that would use "chartreuse" in casual conversation. Repeatedly.
ReplyDelete