I LOVE Harry Potter.
Why?
Um, HELLO!? Are you alive? Have you read the books? SEESH! The intricate story that J.K. Rowling was so clever to weave is PHENOMENAL! The characters, ALL of the characters have depth and personality. Even silly, obnoxious, annoying little Peeves has a history! The Harry Potter Series is filled to the brim with suspense, love, good vs. evil, surprise, heartache, loss, gain, happiness, victory, whit, charm and above all else, MAGIC!
Why?
Um, HELLO!? Are you alive? Have you read the books? SEESH! The intricate story that J.K. Rowling was so clever to weave is PHENOMENAL! The characters, ALL of the characters have depth and personality. Even silly, obnoxious, annoying little Peeves has a history! The Harry Potter Series is filled to the brim with suspense, love, good vs. evil, surprise, heartache, loss, gain, happiness, victory, whit, charm and above all else, MAGIC!

The first time I ever read these books they made me laugh, cry, jump (with excitement or fear) and learn to love through even the darkest of times. As I'm reading/listening to them again the result is still the same. I feel like a little piece of myself, a piece that was lost, has been found. (That's kind of pathetic I suppose but you know what? I don't care!)
If you haven't read the book (they MUST be read before you watch the movies...MUST!) then you are:
a) not from this planet
b) a crazy person
c) someone who thinks they are too good for them-YOU ARE NOT
(Harsh? Sure, but truth hurts!)
or
d) You belong to Slytherin House and hate everything
Seriously, I can't express to you the magic you can FEEL when you read this series. You may not love every sentence of all 7 books but I GUARANTEE that you will enjoy, if not FALL IN LOVE WITH, the story as a whole.


DUDEEEEE You said it allllll. I LOVE HP. SOOOO MUCHHHHHHHHHH. (Can you tell by my extended words???)
ReplyDeleteOh my goshers! I love Harry Potter too!
ReplyDeleteWe've got to have a harry potter party or something where everyone dresses up like an HP character!