Tuesday, June 4, 2013

The Bird That Just Might Die

Spring is fabulous. I love the weather, the colors and the birds. 

Most of the birds, anyway. 

You see, there is this one bird who thinks he's pretty fly. (Pun intended)

I don't even know what kind of bird it is but I do know that every morning, at 4:30am, WITHOUT FAIL, he decides that the world deserves to hear his obnoxious sounds. 

It's not a warble. It's not a song. It's not even a pleasant chirping.

No, no. 

It is just this horrid, loud and obnoxious:

CHIRP-SQUAWK

Over. And Over. And OVER! 

For a solid hour! 

I can't stand it anymore. 

If I find that dang blasted bird, I may just kill it.

2 comments:

  1. love the new layout!! and I am sorry about the bird...if you need a place where you could not hear a bird you always have a bed or two here@!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha! there's a movie, (i can't remember which movie!) where this same thing happens and there is a crazy roommate who looses it completely and goes and gets a gun to kill the bird. and I remember laughing reeeeally hard. (is is Failure to Launch?) probably less funny when it's you though!

    ReplyDelete