"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth."
-Sherlock Holmes
Sorry Mr. Downey Jr. You just don't cut it for me.
There is a more refined Sherlock in my life.
He goes by the name of Benedict Cumberbatch.
![]() |
| The best Sherlock I've seen. EVER. |
Not only does Mr. Cumberbatch make a much more superior Sherlock, but that Martin Freeman sure is a keeper. Sorry, Mr. Law but it looks like you just can't hold your own.
![]() |
| Martin Freeman. I'd like to meet this man. He seems like he'd be a nice one. :) He's also THE Hobbit in the Prequel to the LOTR series, "The Hobbit"!!!! |
![]() |
| Sherlock. Everyone needs to watch this show! |
I just watched the last episode of season 2. Holy GOODNESS! It was splendid. I cried like a little baby! Steven Moffat (also wrote Doctor Who) is simply a genius. GENIUS I SAY!
![]() |
| Mr. Benedict Cumberbatch and Mr. David Tennant. Sherlock, meet Dr. Who. |
Go. Watch. Love.




I still hold the belief that Watson needs to be a large man. That's how Arthur Conan Doyle wanted it! ;) However, audiences do prefer watching attractive men!
ReplyDeleteI'm waaaay ahead of ya, dear. WATCHED 'EM ALL A MILLION TIMES
ReplyDeleteI AGREE.