Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Pinterest, New Hair and 100 Dresses

This semester has been absolutely BONKERS and it's only week 3! This is fine though. I actually like that I always have something to be doing and that most of the time it has to do with my major, which is (drum roll please) STAGE MANAGEMENT! Hooray! I love it. I get to be in the Theatre 18+ hours a week and the show that I'm on the production team for is the BYU traveling troupe: Young Company. This semester we are producing The Hundred Dresses based on the book by Eleanor Estes. It is simply adorable. Everyone should go see it.
I've discovered that on one version of the Meyers-Briggs test I am a 50/50 split blue and orange which explains SO MUCH. Ridiculous I tell you. I'd explain but it would take too long. Just know that I learned a whole heck of a lot about myself. It was cool.

Now, what is Pinterest, you ask? Well! It's this fabulous little website where you can type in anything you want (just about) and you will find pictures, tutorials, how-to's, ideas, websites and other such shenanigans. I am OBSESSED! I love all the cute and easy DIY crafts I've found and can't wait to do them. ALL of them! And I've found super easy recipes that I am SUPER pumped to start making. Pinterest is fabulous and I love it.

Today I got a hair cut and dyed my hair. Nothing drastic though, I just got more shape added and I did a DIY at home hair dye job. It's still red. :) (Don't worry, Alisa!) I'm in love with the polished look and once I get a moment I will get some pics up.

Speaking of pics my roommates and I are having our annual roomie pics taken tomorrow so that will be my "BIG" post of the week possibly next week! I'm so excited. We found a good spot and our photographer is a good friend of mine and I'm so excited for her to take the pics!!

No comments:

Post a Comment