I don't like the dark.
In fact, given the choice between darkness and light I would chose the light.
But I love to sleep. And I love to sleep in the DARK. Seriously, I'm such a picky sleeper. It has to be cold and dark. That's when I sleep my best.
I am grateful fro night because at night, you can fully enjoy fireworks, you can see the stars. You can sleep...in the dark. Things are just plain slower at night. You don't have to answer the phone, you don't have to go grocery shopping-partly because most grocery stores worth going to are closed-you don't have to do laundry etc. There is so much that you do during the day that the night is so much of a relief.
So, I'm grateful for nighttime. I love it. Darkness and all.
You would hate sleeping in our apartment right now!! No AC means hot hot nights!
ReplyDelete