Logically, I guess I should be more upset. But I'm not. Well, not angry that my iPod died that is. Angry with Apple Inc. for making crappy crap and charging a fortune for it? Yes. Angry that iTunes consistently froze my computer? Yes. But ALL of this has been remedied. It's all in the past and I have moved on. You see, Since Christmas, my iPod has been acting up-not going to the menu, not turning off, turning back on all on its own after being turned off, not charging all the way after 24 hours on the charger... it's just not working between me and Apple. I used a Mac for work for about a week and I was hopelessly confused and hated the layout. All in all, I have decided to break-up with Apple. Now, keep in mind that I have tried multiple times to fix our frazzled relationship but it's not going to happen and I have accepted that. In fact, I have a new love...well, really it's an old friend who my eyes have been opened to. His name? Microsoft. Thank the heavens above that Microsoft is in my life!
Apple may work for you, and that's wonderful but we just couldn't make it work. To all you Macs out there, I hope that your relationship with Apple proves fruitful (pardon the pun) and I hope you get the fairytale you've dreamed of. Don't hate me but I'm a PC and my new main squeeze is Microsoft. I am just sorry that I didn't realize it until now.
No comments:
Post a Comment