NEVER FEAR!
2. A Zebra Snuggie
I love zebra print and who doesn't want a snuggie? C'mon! 

3. Windows 7 ($75-BYU Student discount)
My PC is currently running on Vista. (Gross.) Vista uses so much ram and is as slow as molasses! I can't help that I want my computer to run as smoothly as the day I bought it! When it takes ten minutes for Word to open up...well by that point I've already fallen asleep. Vista is just stinky and Windows 7 would make my life easier. The end.
4. Snow Pants ($30ish)
No, not fancy, expensive ski pants, don't misunderstand me now. I would love to have a pair or snow pants to wear out in the snow. Playing in the snow is fabulous. Getting wet and being cold from the snow (in regular clothes) is kind of miserable. I live in Utah people, greatest snow on earth! I don't think it's so silly to ask for snow pants, do you? A pic can be found here.
*Best place to find the lowest prices on these movies are http://www.amazon.com/
6. Various Books
Yeah, another hobby, reading books! YAY!
Again, Amazon has the best deals for these books...that I'm aware of.
7. Headphones
Why? Because only one of the earbuds on my headphones actually works. And by "works" I mean, you can tell that there is music playing but it's all fuzzy and static-y. These would work perfectly!
Anyway, these are just things I would like to have. If I don't get them as a present (namely the headphones and Windows 7) I'll be saving up to buy them myself. So, there you go! I think I gave you enough to chose from, no? ;D

No comments:
Post a Comment