Monday, September 27, 2010

Latter-Day Sounds

So I'm in a Community Choir called Latter-Day Sounds.
It . Is. AMAZING.
I haven't been in a choir so legit since high school and I'm very excited about it. I'm singing alto which is perfect because I can get back into the swing of really reading music again!
HOORAY!
But really, I'm very excited. Heather, the director, is brilliant and I'm
loving the Christmas music that we're singing right now.
I'm also very excited for our performance.
It's going to be in December and I can't help reminiscing about my high school Christmas Choir concerts. I seriously can't wait.
I definitely needed this!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Caitlin,

    Tell me more about this choir... because when I come back winter semester I would love to do something like this! And it sounds amazing - I know how much you love singing! :) - Jen

    ReplyDelete