Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Jazzed

Yes, my friends I had the opportunity to go to Game four of the Jazz vs. Lakers NBA play-offs. I. Was. STOKED. I had so much fun. Seriously, I know why the energy solutions arena is the loudest arena EVER. No, joke kids. My ears were ringing for two hours after the game! Anyway, my friend graciously invited me to the game with her so how could I refuse? I couldn't. I'm so glad that I had the opportunity to go to such a fabulous game...even though we lost. Aside from seeing the game, being blown away by how tall Lamar Odom (Laker...BOO) really is and experiencing the excitement of such an AWESOME group of fans, I had a tiny chat with Elder L. Tom Perry! Yes, I know, it's crazy but I did!

Here's how it went:
E.P.: How'd you like the game?
Me: It was good, even though we lost.
( I proceeded to shake his hand.)
E.P.: What happened to you?
(My wrist was/is in a splint...nothing serious really.)
Me: Oh, just played too hard.
E.P.: Soccer?
Me: Football!
-Elder Perry laughed and shook his head at me.

Short but SAWEET! Seriously, I was on a cloud all night! General Authorities R-O-C-K!!!

1 comment:

  1. This is so cool! I'm so glad you had a nice time and that you met Elder Perry!

    ReplyDelete