Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Time for a Change.

Yes, it is time for a change. Lately I have been so wrapped up in work that I haven't really spent much time elsewhere. BUT I have decided that that is going to change. Starting today! You see, I wake up usually around 10 but I don't have to leave for work until 12 (noon). I work from 1 until 8:30 and then either go to a friend's house or come home and hang out for a bit and then go to bed. Where do my chores come in? No idea. They get done, it's just that I don't know how exactly The thing that bugs me the most is that I haven't been able to write anything for my book in about 4 months. Gross. I've had so many ideas flowing through me but no program on my computer to write them in! AHH! So now I have random pages in with scenes, ideas, and descriptions that need to be used and no home for them...at the moment anyway. I've decided, however, that I am going to buy the needed program so that I may write. It's a need that I can't explain. If you have characters screaming at you to get their story out and finished, maybe you'd be determined to do so too. It's hard to understand if it's not happening to you. Just trust me when I say that it's amazingly bizarre. Things will change! I pledge that to my characters...I kind of have to.

2 comments:

  1. LOL! Oh yeah, you have to listen! The characters' screaming only gets worse until you do! LOL! You won't be able to think about anything else! Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Book program? What about notepad? wordpad? If you want MS Word but you don't want to pay big bucks there's AbiWord (http://www.abisource.com/) or OpenOffice (http://openoffice.org). But if you need some fancy writer program I probably can't help you (aside from getting a free albeit illegal version).

    ReplyDelete