I've started my new job here at Vision Security and let me just say that I love it. I'm being trained by an awesome girl, Aubrey, who has so much patience with me. We've been doing calls over and over again and she doesn't expect me to get it all right on the first try. As scary as it is (scary because I just don't want to mess up) I'm having so much fun. Blake, another trainee is really awesome to.It's basically just a fun and relaxed atmosphere where work and fun become one word...like...Wun or Fork...haha. It's fabulous and I LOVE IT! Have I mentioned that?
Anyway, I am having a lot of fun. My boss, Scott, rocks. I feel like I can approach him when I need to. Which is something I've never really experienced with previous bosses. I just can't get over the wonderful feeling that working here brings! Cheesy, I know, but I really like it. A lot. And I have a feeling that this summer is going to ROCK! I am very excited.
YAY! Congrats! I'm so excited for you! Seriously! This is the best news ever! Jenni
ReplyDelete