Well, it's that time. The end of the normal school year. Yes, the Spring and Summer terms still remain and I know they'll be fun but it's weird having the people around you leave. Usually I'm the one doing the leaving.
I know college is full of those common comings and goings and I know that I'll probably have a few different roommates but let me just say that I couldn't have asked for a better first semester. I will never forget the crazy, sad, angry, weird, fun, happy, and just plain wonderful times I've had this first semester. I love my roommates to death. They really do raise me up. I would also like to mention those friends that surprise you. There's never a dull moment with them and while sometimes you wonder if the two of you really are friends, you know there's no escaping the truth. I'm going to miss you a lot Dan. I know we've had our times but you mean a lot to me. I wish you the absolute best!Anyway, this is just a little video I made tonight...It means a lot to me. I hope you can feel how much I feel for these girls.
No comments:
Post a Comment