Sunday, December 30, 2012

Kick Off to December

Well, December 2012 was quite the month for our little family. 

Travel, parties, shopping, blogging (haha, okay, that didn't really happen) "fun" car problems, no heat...

It was a great month. Really!

On December 1st, however, me and the sisters (all but Michelle) decided it would be fun to hit up City Creek Mall. 

And fun it was! 

Just shopping with them and going out to eat and catching up was a nice little refresher from the norm. Plus, Lauren and Elyse were down from Idaho (for the Devotional the next day) so it was really fun to see them. 

In the car on our way to City Creek!

The fancy drink Julie and Kimberly got. It was tasty.

I would just like to say that each one of those chicken pieces was the size of my face. It was yummy but I took half of that plate home for Neil.

Sisters. :)

1 comment:

  1. Love the picture of you & your sisters! We can sympathize with the no-heat-in-car issue. Remember Thanksgiving of 2010?? ;)
    Whenever I want to order a fruity or fun drink, I think of you :)

    ReplyDelete