Monday, August 6, 2012

Happily Forever After

(I Love to See the Temple parts 3 & 4 of 4)

Wow. All I can say is wow. There is no greater place on this earth than the Temple. No wonder we are asked to make our homes in its image both physically and spiritually. 

I loved going through the temple for my endowment it was all new and different but it also felt like spiritual muscle memory. The temple is an absolutely sacred and peaceful place. 

Being sealed to Neil for time and all eternity was simply everything I've ever wanted. 
I am sealed to my best friend. 
My best friend gets to help teach me and lead me. 
I get to help teach and lead my best friend. 
We are equal in marriage and have the potential to be equal in the Eternities if we follow God's commandments.
We get to be a family FOREVER and not just until "death do us part".
We are blessed with the knowledge that our children will also be sealed to us when they are born. 

I have woken up every day for the last two weeks and a day next to the most wonderful man that I know. He is patient. 
He is kind. 
He is dedicated. 
He is strong. 
He is talented. 
He is smart. 
He is funny. 
He is good looking!
He is my best friend and from now until forever we will be together. I love Neil so much and am so happy that I am married to him. 


Below are some pictures that were taken outside the temple. Thank you to everyone who helped and offered their time, energy and love to make this entire day possible. 


Smoochy smoochy!

His face in this picture makes me laugh every time. 
Lauri, Neil, Me, Jay 






My Dad...



Look at those lovely bride's maids! Karlan, Jackie and Merrilyn




I love him. Forever and Always. 


1 comment:

  1. in one of these pictures neil looks like he is doing the hand movement to no life without wife...lol! I love your temple pictures. I think you look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete