Saturday, April 7, 2012

My PINspiration.

I love Pinterest. I do. And often times I find myself actually making/doing the things I pin. My latest creation? 

CANDY HOLDERS. 

Funny, I don't actually eat much of the candy, my roommates and neighbors do it all without much help from me but I am SO HAPPY that they are putting my creation to good use. 

So here is my Pinspiration:


And this is my completed project:






(The middle one holds mints that's why it is so shiny!)

Here's a hint. Don't get too impatient when waiting for the paint to dry or the glue to solidify. It gets messy and then you have to redo it. 

So there you have it! YAY!

1 comment:

  1. I seriously said out loud, "She did it!" I've seen this pin so many times! I'm so excited you did it! :) Happy pinning to you!

    ReplyDelete