In the words of my Father, "Just don't break. If you break the world will have to deal with TWO OF YOU!!!" No worries my dear friends, I will not break. Not only for my sanity but for yours as well.
Life lately has been a roller coaster. Being tired for two weeks straight and not feeling like I'm doing anything right has taken such a toll on me. I have been going and going and going, trying to keep up with my social life, trying to stay on top of homework, trying to be a patient roommate, trying to be a grateful daughter, trying to get enough sleep, trying to keep my body from falling apart, trying to serve as much as I can...it takes its toll.
People often ask, "How are you?" When you respond, "Okay" they seem to go into I-must-fix-this-mode. I love all of my dear friends but to be honest, sometimes you just can't help me. Sometimes I just have to fix it myself...with the help of the Lord, of course.
Don't you worry about me! I'm not going to break. In fact, I'm so much stronger than that. The Lord is on my side. I just need to ride the wave for a bit. To calm your worried hearts, here are some picture of what I've been up to lately.
The Hundred Dresses:
Please note: I am smiling in all of those pictures!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment