I can't hold it in anymore folks, I just can't! I am planning on being an Au Pair starting this summer.
Definition: An Au Pair is a foreign-national domestic assistant working for, and living as part of, a host family. Typically, au pairs take on a share of the family's responsibility for childcare as well as some housework, and receive a small monetary allowance for personal use.
I am in negotiations with 3 families. 1-In Ireland, 2-In England, 3-In Italy (Venice to be exact).
I'm weighing my options but to be honest my favorite pick would be Ireland. Second would be the Venice family and 3rd, well, the British family. They all seem like wonderful people (so far-I've been e-mailing all of them for a few days) and I'm excited to take a new, more risky step in my life.
I'll keep you posted. ;)
Definition: An Au Pair is a foreign-national domestic assistant working for, and living as part of, a host family. Typically, au pairs take on a share of the family's responsibility for childcare as well as some housework, and receive a small monetary allowance for personal use.
I am in negotiations with 3 families. 1-In Ireland, 2-In England, 3-In Italy (Venice to be exact).
I'm weighing my options but to be honest my favorite pick would be Ireland. Second would be the Venice family and 3rd, well, the British family. They all seem like wonderful people (so far-I've been e-mailing all of them for a few days) and I'm excited to take a new, more risky step in my life.
I'll keep you posted. ;)
I'm sure Robbie wouldn't mind if you show people, but he'd probably appreciate credit for his masterful creation. :) So you could just tell people that he's one of the True Blue sports reporters.
ReplyDeleteHope you're doing great! We haven't caught up in a while...we need to do that!!