Monday, October 25, 2010

Today...

What happened today? Well, I woke up, went to work, went to school, went back to work, went to my voice lesson, went home. Then I did my laundry, cleaned my room, 1/2 cleaned the kitchen and took a nap. Now? Now, I'm writing a blog and procrastinating doing my reading for my Film class. I love the class I just hate reading but hey, at least it is interesting right? If you really want to know the point, I will tell you. It is this:
I am alive.

I'm not dead. I'm not so weighed down that I can't smile or laugh or be friendly. I have good things going for me and while I may have to work for them, I do indeed have them. I have a loving family, loving roommates, a bed, clothes, food, an education, an opportunity for an education and much more. I'm really grateful for all of it and I promise to make each day better than the last. No matter what.

No comments:

Post a Comment